Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Senior Tax Analyst |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Madison , WI , United States
Prepare complex worksheets and analysis for Accounting for Income Taxes. Prepare U.S. federal and state income tax returns as well as Canadian federal and provincial tax returns and supporting work paper analysis.
• Prepare written summaries of federal and state/provincial income/franchise tax law.
• Identify analyze and research tax law as applied to federal and state/provincial income/franchise tax return filings.
• Participate in audits through preparation of supporting documentation including tax analysis and/or work papers and review of returns under audit.
• Review sales/use tax returns escheat returns and annual reports.
• Prepare property tax returns and U.S. federal and state income tax compliance research and special projects. Additional responsibilities will include Canadian income tax compliance and FAS 109 provision analysis.
• Compute quarterly estimated tax payments and extension payments for federal state/provincial income/franchise taxes.
• Research and respond to notices from various taxing authorities.
• Conduct special tax projects including tax planning for proposed and/or future legislation acquisition planning divestiture planning and corporate transaction planning.
• 4 or more years income tax experience in a multi-state environment with emphasis on compliance and research with a large CPA firm boutique law practice or a large corporation.
• Experience with tax return preparation software and research tools.
• Demonstrated prioritization skills and ability to meet time sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated individual with demonstrated understanding of tax compliance concepts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and analytical/problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products Income tax preparation software ERP Systems and Fixed Asset Software.
• EDUCATION: Bachelors in Business or Accounting or equivalent work experience, Masters and CPA preferred.
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 27 day(s).