Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Manufacturing Engineer |
||Manufacturing and Production
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Minneapolis , Minnesota, United States
Ensures manufacturing engineering projects are completed on time and satisfy product specifications and facilitates communication upward and across project team
• Serves as focal point for other departments on project status or other project information
• Supervises the analysis of methods processes tools and systems required for the company’s manufacturing and fabrication activities 20% Supervises the selection of the most appropriate and cost-effective manufacturing engineering tools machines etc. for a specific project or group of projects
• Serves as liaison to development and design teams to coordinate product release
• Will lead manufacturing engineering projects
• Excellent understanding of Quality Operating Systems
• Excellent knowledge of ISO procedures Statistical Process
• Control and Six Sigma Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple issues at one time.
• Strategic thinker with long term vision for product manufacturability.
• Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Engineering or rated expertise and experience
• JOB DURATION: Full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 22 day(s).