Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
|| Plant Manager |
||Manufacturing and Production
||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Ames , Iowa , United States
Responsibility for quality delivery cost safety and personnel management. Candidates must have the following background and credentials to be considered.
* Minimum 12 years of electronic manufacturing experience and minimum 3 current years as a plant manager.
Plant Manager for a non-union work force of approximately which produces high volume digital control systems with the latest electronic manufacturing equipment and lean manufacturing processes.
* Hands-on experience with the latest electronic manufacturing and assembly equipment (SMT wave solder testing etc.) and processes.
* Strong lean manufacturing /6 sigma background and experience working with ERM systems (preferably JD Edwards).
* Experience working with product design teams so as to develop the manufacturing capabilities and processes for new products.
* Confident promotable leader with outstanding communication and people skills.
• EDUCATION: BSEE or BSME
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /yr
Job expires: 50 day(s).