Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Project Manager Manufacturing |
||Manufacturing and Production
||Mid Career (5+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Madison , Wisconsin , United States
Supervise the selection of the most appropriate and cost-effective manufacturing engineering tools machines etc. for a specific project or group of projects project leadership to team of manufacturing engineers on small to medium-sized projects.
Keep management informed of schedules priorities and problems. Company provides Contract Manufacturing as the primary source of manufacturing.
Experience in the varied electronic assembly processes including printed circuit assemblies electronic assemblies with production rates from hundreds to millions Experience in DFM/DFT with proven ability to apply the concept
Proven experience in leading manufacturing engineering projects Excellent understanding of Quality Operating Systems Excellent knowledge of ISO procedures Statistical Process Control and Six Sigma Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple issues at one time. Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ensures manufacturing engineering projects are completed on time and satisfy product specifications
• Facilitates communication upward and across project team
• Serves as focal point for other departments on project status or other project information
• Supervises the analysis of methods processes tools and systems required for the facility’s manufacturing and fabrication activities
• Serves as liaison to development and design teams to coordinate product release
• EDUCATION: BS Degree or equivalent experience in related field
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 46 day(s).