Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobaIndiana
||Human Resources |
||Human Resources, Corporate Recruiter, Recruiter
||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Levington , KY , United States
Defining training needs for employees address organizational compliance issues and resolving workplace employee problems,
planning assigning and directing work carry out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Appraising performance rewarding and disciplining employees.
HR professional with a minimum 2-5 years
HR experience including 2-5 years of relevant and broad recruiting experience.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong computer skills project and time management skills with sensitivity to the confidential nature of the information
- demonstrated ability to analyze problems and formulate recommended solutions are required.
Position requires the ability to develop and build excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Integrity and Trust Drive for Results Planning Organizing Customer Focus Decision Quality Managing and Directing Work Directing Others Business Acumen Action Oriented Negotiating Written Communications Conflict Management Command Skills Communication Requirements:
- Ability to read analyze and interpret sales inventory and financial reports
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers employees or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management. Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to define problems collects data establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Work environment includes office yard and jobsite environments. Employees are expected to adhere to the Safety procedure and protocol contained in the company Safety Manual.
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources excellent leadership planning organizational analytical and oral and written communication skills. The incumbent must have a solid understanding of the principles and practices of labor relations and collective bargaining.
• University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or allied field
• Eight or more years of Human Resource management experience.
• EDUCATION: B.S. /B.A. in Human Resources or related field are required.
• JOB DURATION: Full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /yr
Job expires: 30 day(s).