Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Director of Business Operations |
|| Healthcare, Healthcare Admin, Other
||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Ann Arbor , MI , United States
Responsible for identifying developing and implementing new programs and services that contribute to the financial and operational growth of the surgery center. This includes developing and implementing marketing activities to grow the surgery centers volume of cases and maintain strong physician relations.
Responsible for overall management and day-to-day operation of the facility
- Licensure and credentialing standards
- Quality care delivery
- Development of policies and procedures
- Hiring and training of staff
- Capital and operating budgets.
A proven track record in successfully growing a freestanding outpatient surgery center
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration preferred
- Three to five years in healthcare management including at least three years marketing developing and growing a fee standing surgery center. All inquiries and resumes will be handled in complete confidence.
• EDUCATION: Bachelors degree
• JOB DURATION: Full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /yr
Job expires: 24 day(s).