Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Manufacturing Process Engineer |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Evansville , OH , United States
Identify and troubleshooting mechanical and/or electrical problems and making improvements for machining and assembly equipment being involved with cost reduction preventive maintenance programs documentation and train equipment upgrades and project management.
• Efforts will also be predicated on a multitude of factors depending on time sensitive issues within the facility.
• This person must be excellent at work and communicate as a team member and work well with different departments within the organization.
• Also must be confident enough to run with projects on his or her own and with limited supervision.
• In addition manage mechanical projects that include developing project timeline spending control resource management training documentation and resources with other departments and their requirements.
• Follows operation of new or existing equipment. Analyzes malfunctions improves equipment reliability and directs maintenance personnel in making corrective changes.
• Directs and instructs Maintenance Mechanical Associates during installation and troubleshooting.
• 3-10 yrs manufacturing experience
• Assembly machining and machine controls experience desired.
• Plant floor Process troubleshooting experience for assembly and manufacturing processes.
• Strong mechanical production equipment aptitude desired.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• EDUCATION: B.S. in Mechanical Eng Electrical Eng Chemical Eng Industrial Eng.
• JOB DURATION: Full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /yr
Job expires: 24 day(s).