Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Global Marketing Manager |
||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Chicago , IL , United States
Assist the in the formulation and implementation of action plans to ensure on plan sales margin and EBITA performance for assigned brands, and for increasing global market share and profitability of the product portfolio and reports directly to the Global Marketing Manager.
- Identify new organic growth opportunities through line extensions and integration of new technologies.
- Maintain close collaboration with customers and field sales force and keep abreast of market research to ensure expertise on market related issues.
- Collaborate with product development teams to ensure process is focused on customer needs and minimize time to market.
- Develop and manage pricing and promotional programs to maximize impact of sales efforts and to ensure focused brand positioning.
- Maintain regular interaction with manufacturing plants and sourcing department to improve product quality identify and plan for platform expansions.
- Plan for and manage to product center Profit and Loss including expenses
- BS/BA degree MBA desirable
- 5 years technical marketing role in the healthcare sector of medical device company
- 20 - 25% travel which may include weekends.
• EDUCATION: A Bachelors Degree
• JOB DURATION: Full Time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 23 day(s).