Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Operations Manager |
||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Bowling Green , OH , United States
The Operations Manager to direct and coordinate manufacturing maintenance and facilities activities. Direct and coordinates= activities of workers engaged in repair maintenance and installation of machines tools and equipment and in maintenance of buildings grounds and utility systems of the plant.
• Establish production and quality control standards
• Develop Budget and cost controls
• Directs production activities
• Coordinate production and maintenance activities with procurement quality and engineering
• Analyze production reports to determine causes of nonconformity
• Revise production schedules and priorities as a result of equipment failures or other operating problems
• Direct operational personnel to establish determine and develop work priorities.
• Direct maintenance activities on facility systems to provide continuous operation of the facility
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and procedural requirements
BS/BA in manufacturing leadership experience
7+ years of managerial experience
Ability to travel and interact with vendors and customer as required
• EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 41 day(s).