Madison , Wisconsin , United States
Account Manager will call on industrial and institutional customers to develop and implement innovative solutions that are financially, technically and environmental sustainable.
Must be able to operate independently and as part of a team will be to develop business opportunities while maintaining an existing customer base.
Account Manager will meet with clients in these areas to many types of industrial equipment including water treatment equipment, boilers, cooling towers, refrigeration, and a wide range of piping, valves, and pumps in the chemical processing, nuclear and manufacturing industries.
* 4 year degree in engineering
* 5 plus years of process engineering or sales experience in the chemical processing, manufacturing, or nuclear industries
* valid drivers license and good driving record are required
* excellent communications skills both upward and downward including computer literacy
* an outgoing personality and interest in being a team player are essential
* knowledge of water treatment is a plus
• EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Nursing required with Masters degree in Nursing or Health Administration
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr