Canton , OH , United States
The casting engineer will be assigned to a specific manufacturing line and be responsible for process improvement increased efficiencies pm programs scrap reduction tooling troubleshooting project management budgetary requirements and team initiatives.
Will work closely with maintenance and hourly associates will spend between 50-70 percent of their time on the production floor. Position reports to a senior engineer in the manufacturing group.
1. A minimum of an Associates Degree, Bachelors degree preferred
2. 2 year of casting experience either die casting sand high or low pressure.
3. Strong manufacturing engineering background, including experience working on efficiencies scrap reduction and continuous improvement.
4. Strong hands on mechanical aptitude experience troubleshooting manufacturing equipment.
5. Must be willing to work off shifts 3-4 weeks out of the year and every other weekend, these weekends are paid overtime.
6. Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint, Lean methodologies,
7. Product launch, Budget Experience, Microsoft Project, Machining Experience, Tooling Troubleshooting
• EDUCATION: Associates degree, Bachelors Degree preferred
• JOB DURATION: full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr