Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Cleveland , OH , United States
Work with customers to communicate audit results and consult on action plans to mitigate control weaknesses build consensus support implementation of solutions and stay abreast of business and control issues in assigned areas.
* Manage the most complex and technically challenging audit engagements.
* Assist in the preparation of annual plans for audit coverage of assigned areas.
* Plan execute and document Internal Audit review of internal control systems in complex business processes.
* Supervises audit staff. This includes motivating coaching evaluating training and counseling assigned staff.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting or related discipline
* CPA plus 5+ years total experience in public accounting accounting/auditing in a large financial services company
* 1+ year managing multiple assignments
* Strong technical skills in auditing executive presence and ability to maintain strong working relationships with customers.
* Big 4 experience auditing financial services clients.
No travel required
• EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree
• JOB DURATION: Full Time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /y
Job expires: 33 day(s).