Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Corporate Accounting and Reporting |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Columbus , OH , United States
Ensure that the accounting policies are in accordance with GAAP performed in a timely manner are accurately reported to the users of the financial statements and are useful to management.
Provide Corporate Accounting and Reporting and Manage external and statutory financial reporting accounting policy and accounting research. Assist in the research development and implementation of new authoritative accounting pronouncements.
• Monitor activities of the SEC to determine future impacts, oversee and manage two accounting professionals. Position reports to the Senior Manager of Corporate Accounting and Reporting.
• Three or more years of progressive accounting/finance experience with proven management and supervisory abilities.
• Public accounting experience especially in Big 4 preferred.
• Extensive SEC reporting and GAAP experience and strong technical accounting skills.
• EDUCATION: BS in Accounting Finance or related field.
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 45 day(s).