Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
|| Account Manager |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Lincoln , NB , United States
Develop business opportunities and maintain existing customer base. To grow the business the Account Manager will work with facility engineers to improve efficiency of customer plant operations evaluate plant operating equipment data acquisition and monitoring write service reports and maintain current operational manuals.
The Account Manager will call on industrial and institutional customers to develop and implement innovative solutions that are financially technically and environmental sustainable this Account Manager must be able to operate independently and as part of a team that builds relationships through discipline dedication and commitment.
This Account Manager will have experience selling many types of industrial equipment including water treatment equipment boilers cooling towers refrigeration and a wide range of piping valves and pumps in the chemical processing nuclear and manufacturing industries.
* 5 year degree in engineering
* 5 plus years of process engineering or sales experience in the chemical processing manufacturing or nuclear industries
* A valid drivers license and good driving record are required
* Excellent communications skills including computer literacy
* An outgoing personality and interest in being a team player are essential
* knowledge of water treatment is a plus
• EDUCATION: B.S. Engineering
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 36 day(s).