Chicago , IL , United States
Viral Vector production - cell culture technician for research material production of AAV research material to support pre-clinical studies.
• Prepare laboratory reagents, chemicals, stocks, cultures and cell lines.
• Operating a variety of laboratory instruments such as spectrometers, electrophoresis radiation counters, PCR machines, measuring instruments and devices.
• Perform chemical, physical, or biological analyses following written protocols.
• Prepare fractionated samples from blood using sterile technique.
• Maintain laboratory records by recording detailed data, including photography and computer input, in a literate and thorough manner.
• Conduct lab inventory, complete purchase orders for hardware, glassware, and supplies.
-2-5 years experience cell culture
-Experience with viral vector production AAV production experience preferred.
- Experience with cell banking ideal.
• EDUCATION: Bachelor Science
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr