Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Plant Manager |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Chicago , IL , United States
Plant Manager for a non-union work force of approximately which produces high volume digital control systems with the latest electronic manufacturing equipment and lean manufacturing processes.
Plant manager will have overall responsibility for quality delivery cost safety and personnel management. Candidates must have the following background and credentials to be considered.
* Minimum 12 years of electronic manufacturing experience and minimum 3 current years as a plant manager.
* Hands-on experience with the latest electronic manufacturing and assembly equipment (SMT wave solder testing etc.) and processes.
* Strong lean manufacturing /6 sigma background and experience working with ERM systems (preferably JD Edwards).
* Experience working with product design teams so as to develop the manufacturing capabilities and processes for new products.
* Confident promotable leader with outstanding communication and people skills.
• EDUCATION: BSEE or BSME
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /yr
Job expires: 26 day(s).