Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Process Engineer |
||Mid Career (5+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Evansville , IN , United States
Develop and optimize new or existing processes in support of product development initiatives. Plans
and conduct detailed technical projects.
Develop experimental design using statistical analysis interpret experimental data and prepare required technology transfer documentation.
The process engineer will:
- Plans and initiates process development and optimization activities in new product development.
- Designs experiments using statistical analysis.
- Designs pilot scale processes to obtain necessary data for manufacturing scale up.
- Completes Process Hazards Reviews process development reports validation reports and technology transfer documentation.
- Provides troubleshooting to manufacturing and serves as technical resource.
- Supports continuous improvement and optimization projects.
- Improves process efficiency and supports improvement initiatives.
- 0 to 3 yrs experience required.
- Develop innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
- A familiarity with the chemical and technical literature.
- The ability to research the literature to understand past developments and to facilitate the development of original strategies.
- The ability to independently design and conduct experiments.
• EDUCATION: PhD or BS /MS plus 5 to 7 yrs
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 51 day(s).