Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Sales Engineer |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Louisville , KY , United States
Support the engineering team by reviewing technical solutions ensuring the completeness of the solution (e.g. is it technically sound does the solution match against customer requirements risk assessments cost). Use your business acumen and consultative solution selling to articulate the benefits of the proposed solution and to gain the trust of key decision makers.
• Minimum of 5 years in Information Technology telecommunications, LAN/WAN and Voice application support or sales including VoIP with emphasis in systems/solution design and integration IP networking and QOS knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of the various network communication protocols: TCP/IP DNS DHCP SNMP SMTP SIP VPN solutions.
• Complete understanding of Voice Applications (including System Features and Functions) and how they are facilitated engineered and supported seamlessly in an IP environment
• Experience in the implementation/installation and support of VoIP network solutions (e.g. PBX IP-PBX and Data Network Implementation). Hands on network design and troubleshooting skills would be considered a plus
• Strong communications skills.
• EDUCATION :MCSE CCIS CCDP CCNA.
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 14 day(s).