Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Account Manager |
||Mid Career (5+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Madison , WI , United States
Work with facility engineers to improve efficiency of customer plant operations evaluate plant operating equipment data acquisition and monitoring write service reports and maintain current operational manuals. Develop business opportunities, maintain an existing customer base and help to grow the business.
Experience with many types of industrial equipment including water treatment equipment boilers cooling towers refrigeration and a wide range of piping valves and pumps in the chemical processing nuclear and manufacturing industries.
- 4 year degree in engineering
- 2 plus years of process engineering or sales experience in the chemical processing manufacturing or nuclear industries
- Valid drivers license and good driving record are required
- excellent communications skills both upward and downward including computer literacy
- Solid knowledge of water treatment is a plus
• EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in engineering
• JOB DURATION: full time and long term.
• COMPENSATION RANGE:0/yr
Job expires: 39 day(s).