Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Corporate Controller |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Cincinnati , OH , United States
Manage A/P Accounting Payroll Treasury and Tax departments to ensure company accounting is in compliance with GAAP and stay up to date on GAAP developments updating management of proposed standards
* Oversee internal and external financial reports
* Organize annual audits
* Coordinate income tax prep information
* Stay abreast and implement new accounting rules
* Monitor operating results in terms of costs budgets and operating policies trends and increased profit opportunities.
* Assist CFO with company procedures for tracking financial performance on real time basis GAAP accounting compliance and the relationship to overall business operations
* Strong Manager/Mentor/Teacher
* must relate well to employees help resolve grievances discipline employees as necessary and conduct performance reviews.
* Assist with mergers and acquisitions
* Regulatory experience Looking for strong leader with international experience including currency from larger company
• EDUCATION: CPA is required and MBA preferred. SEC experience would be a plus.
• JOB DURATION: This job is full time.
• COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 35 day(s).