Idaho Falls , Idaho , United States
Credit Analyst tp analyze financial information and assess the risks of credit offer to individuals and businesses.
- Analyzing financial information like cash flow statements, and management accounts.
- Recommending and advising changes to various credit policies and procedures
- Assessing the overall credit worthiness of various client companies.
- Keeping abreast of issues related to compliance, legal, and market-risk involved in the endorsement of credit.
- Helping the staff to ensure that policies and procedures comply with the departmental standards
- EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree
- JOB DURATION: Full Time
- COMPENSATION RANGE: 0 /yr