Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Interactive Marketing Manager |
||Senior Career (10+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Ann Arbor , MI , United States
Experienced marketing professional to serve as their Product Manager for Internet Marketing Programs. Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing the successful candidate will be responsible for development and ongoing management of new subscription products managing and expanding event-based communications and maintaining and improving the quality of their internal and outsourced marketing infrastructure.
- Participate in development of overall internet marketing and customer contact strategy to support customer acquisition engagement and monetization goals.
- Identify build and manage new subscription products for our client.
- Review existing CRM portfolio to improve branding and cross-sell, identify and build additional trigger-- based communications to increase member engagement.
- Develop and execute campaigns to support the business needs of key internal clients.
- Manage integration of CPM advertising and sponsorships into their newsletter products.
- Support globalization of internet marketing programs.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing sales design editorial and engineering teams to deliver on their internet marketing strategy developing detailed project specifications and providing end-to-end project management.
- Measure performance and identify levers of improvement - design and analyze relevant reports lead test/control design and execution evaluate commercial and technical performance and identify enhancement opportunities to maximize ROI.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- At least 5 years in B2C interactive marketing preferably with experience to both subscription newsletter models and CRM/event-based communications.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for the internet creative segmentation dynamic content testing methodologies deliverability list growth.
- Experience working with technical staff to build enhance and troubleshoot internet marketing infrastructure.
- Experience working with external internet service providers, vendor selection experience preferred.
- Database marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Experienced business judgment required.
- Strong organization and analytic skills absolutely required.
- Teamwork skills essential.
- EDUCATION: Bachelors in marketing
- JOB DURATION: This job is full time and long term.
- COMPENSATION RANGE: 0/yr
Job expires: 37 day(s).