Follow us on |
| Company: || FPSJobsIndiana
||Transportation, Procurement, Warehousing
||Mid Career (5+ years of experience)
| Application: ||Apply on line or by email if available |
Madison , WI, United States
Develop and implement innovative procurement strategies, identify effective suppliers in manufacturing process of industry leading products
Identify technical advantages for product innovation and will analyze complex business problems like total cost of ownership and opportunities in the whole supply chain.
- Demonstrate consistent use and understanding of cost drivers market dynamics and competitive tension.
- Work with a team committed to personal and professional growth
- Extensive exposure to the Supply Base being responsible for negotiation and day to day management
- Prepare and lead negotiations with their supply base the senior buyer serves as the procurement consultant on large projects.
- Share and drive best practices with other team members driven by excellence
- 1 - 3 years of procurement experience with experience in Resins and Chemicals preferred
- Proven negotiation and persuasion skills
- Capability to negotiate and purchase an important range of commodities
- Public speaking and written/oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of procurement principles
- EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance
- COMPENSATION: 0/yr
Job expires: 6 day(s).